Industrial evaporator coils are one of the most important accessories in most complete refrigeration systems.
The condenser condenses the refrigerant gas inside the coil and completes the heat exchange coil.
This evaporative condenser is widely used in refrigeration, freezer, chemical, supermarket, etc.
Detailed product information:
1) Tube type: connecting tube
2) Thickness: 1.2mm for stainless steel. Hot dip galvanized is 1.5mm. Can also be designed according to customer requirements.
3) Test pressure: 25 bar. Both test pressure and design pressure can be carried out according to customer's requirements.
Our tubes are designed as oval tubes, but not round tubes, with the following advantages:
The oval tube can reduce the inner diameter of the heat exchange tube, enabling a tighter tube arrangement to increase the heat exchange area by 65%.
The special oval tube ensures better access to the water on the outer surface of the tube. The form can also be made tighter, the fill rate of the liquid is reduced, and the air flow resistance is reduced.
The working principle of the condenser coil:
1) The coil section rejects the heat evaporating through the fresh air, and on the other hand the sensitive thermal effect of the spray water through the pre-cooling cycle.
2) Reduced evaporative cooling effect helps reduce the possibility of scaling on the coil surface.
If you are interested in these products, please feel free to contact us: China condenser manufacturers.