We provide specialized copper condenser coil service parts for heat exchangers in the automotive industry, food processing industry, solar systems and different types of heat recovery applications. We can manufacture parts according to your requirements or designs.
In addition to pipe bending services, we can also provide data analysis for heat transfer conditions to help optimize the performance of the applied parts in the system.
Outstanding Features and Benefits:
1. We fully implement ISO9001 in our company. In addition to the quality system, we also use advanced quality control tools for quality management and development, such as APQP and SPC. You can rest assured that all outputs are up to standard and of consistent quality.
All copper condenser coils are tested before delivery. A dimensional report, material report and leak test report are sent to you before shipment.
2. With our advanced bending technology, the bending and winding dimensions are accurate to the drawing. Copper condenser coils have low bending diameter losses. The minimum ovality of the tube coil provides the minimum pressure drop for the flow inside the refrigerator.
3. For round copper condenser coil service, the diameter and pitch of the b coil can be fixed or variable. This allows you to optimize the heat transfer distribution of your system and increase heat transfer e efficiency.
4. Form different types of pipe ends available, such as beaded, expanded, flared, decelerated/swaged and threads cut directly to the inlet/outlet of pipe bending parts, or welded with fittings.
5. We also provide metal processing services for copper condenser coils, such as laser cutting and stamping, welding and assembly services and its casing. For stainless steel materials, passivation treatment can be carried out with a salt spray test report before delivery.
6. Independent mold design and manufacturing capabilities provide you with the advantages of rapid prototyping, flexibility for design changes, and saving mold costs.
7. We have different types of bending machines and fixtures to meet different types of production scales, from dozens of pieces to 1 million pieces per month. With our tools, technology and capabilities, we can customize a dedicated line of CNC press brakes and a range of semi-automatic press brakes for high volume orders for copper condenser coil services.
If you want to know more, you can click here: Custom Condenser Coils.